Forsyth Library shortly after construction was finished in 1926. This building is now known as McCartney Hall. The new Forsyth Library was built in 1967 across the street.
8"x10" black and white glass negative
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Forsyth Library" (1926). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 55.