The power plant, built in 1911, is pictured behind the Gymnasium. Picture is probably from around that time period 1911-1913. The Gymnasium was later renamed the Women's Building. It is presently named Martin Allen Hall.
8"x10" black and white glass negative
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
This material is in the public domain
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Gymnasium and Power Plant" (1912). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 51.