The new Science Hall shortly after construction was completed in 1928. It was renamed Albertson Hall after a long-time faculty member, Fred W. Albertson, when an addition was built on the south side in 1962.
Glass negative, black and white, 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Science Hall" (1928). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 504.