Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

WS_CB_087

Approximate Date

1945

Description

The north wing of the men's Residence Hall which is the original Residence Hall built in 1942. The south wing was built in 1952 and the middle section connecting the two wings was built in 1955. The building was demolished in 2000 and the Stadium Place apartments were built on that site.

Physical Description

color slide

Language

eng

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Rights

Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University

Comments

For questions or to request permissions, contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Share

 
COinS