Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

WS_CB_066

Date

1951

Description

Construction of the four floor addition to Custer Hall. This photo was taken in October 1951

Physical Description

color slide

Rights

© University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Comments

For questions contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Language

eng

Share

 
COinS