South side of the building facing the quadrangle. The Applied Arts building was originally the home of the art department, home economics department, and industrial arts department. Renamed Davis Hall in honor of Edwin Davis, a long-time professor of Industrial Arts.
© University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Applied Arts Building" (1952). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 162.