From left to right: School, Holy Cross Catholic Church and monastery. The construction of the school was completed in 1897 and the church was completed in 1918.
Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright Forsyth Library Special Collections, Fort Hays State University. May not be reproduced without permission.
Forsyth Library Special Collections, https://fhsu.edu/library/specialcollections/index
Nicholas, Patty, "Holy Cross Catholic Church with the school and monastery" (2000). Volga German Buildings of Ellis and Rush Counties. 40.