A black and white photographic postcard featuring photographs of the five first buildings on campus. Picken Hall is on the left. Rarick Hall is in the center on top. The old gymnasium became the library and it is next to the Old Power Plant in the picture on the right. Sheridan Coliseum is in the center on the bottom. The old gymnasium is labeled as the "Library Hall." The library was originally housed in Picken Hall. During construction of Sheridan Coliseum the library moved to the old gymnasium. In 1918 the library moved back to Picken Hall Printed captions.
black and white photographic postcard
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University, https://www.fhsu.edu/library/specialcollections/university-archives
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
"Fort Hays Kansas Normal School postcard" (1919). University Archives Photographs Collection. 59.