A photograph of the crowd at the laying of the cornerstone of the new Science Hall on the campus of Fort Hays Kansas State College. Men and women stand near a wooden building frame on the left. Trees are in the background. The Science Hall was later named Albertson Hall.
black and white photograph
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University, https://www.fhsu.edu/library/specialcollections/university-archives
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
"Albertson Hall Cornerstone Placement" (1928). University Archives Photographs Collection. 24.