Stafford County Museum Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

004_1986_44_0486

Approximate Date

May 1911

Description

This black and white photograph features a load of wood and two men on a wagon being pulled by a horse. NOTE: O. L. Ring (1876-1953) served on St. John's City Council in 1913, the year the fountain was unveiled in the city square. It was also the year an ordinance was passed providing street numbers. Mr. Ring is buried at Fairview Park Cemetery in St. John. O.L. Ring

Physical Description

5" x 7" Glass-plate negative

Subject

Men, Horses, Carts & wagons, Stafford County (Kan.)

Rights

© Stafford County Historical and Genealogical Society. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced without permission. Please credit Stafford County Historical and Genealogical Society as your source.

Publisher

Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections

Collection

Gray Studio Glass Plate Negative Collection

Comments

For questions contact the Stafford County Historical and Genealogical Society.

Keywords

Men, Horses, Carts & wagons, Stafford County (Kan.)

Share

Image Location

 
COinS