Download Full Text (750 KB)
The program for the Forsyth Library Dedication and Science Hall Cornerstone Placing on July 10, 1928. The building dedicated was renamed McCartney Hall when Forsyth Library moved to its new location in 1967.
© University Archives - Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Kansas State Teachers College of Hays, "Forsyth Library Dedication program" (1928). Forsyth Library. 22.