Harvey County Historical Museum Photographs
 

Creator

Preview

image preview

Identifier

200913590

Approximate Date

1-1-1983

Description

Pintsch Gas Plant. "Pintsch Gas Plant, 206 West Second. Building was erected in 1906. Operations commenced that year. Discontinued operations in 1919. Used as a heating plant and pumping station for crude oil by the Santa Fe for fueling steam engines. The building is now owned and occupied by Kirkpatrick Plumbing & Heating. -Mike Hurley." Full resolution copies of this file are not available.

Physical Description

5" x 7"

Subject

Harvey County (Kan.), Railroad shops & yards, Railroad facilities, Railroad construction & maintenance

Rights

© Harvey County Historical Museum. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced without permission. To request permission, contact info@hchm.org. Please credit Harvey County Historical Museum as your source.

Publisher

Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections

Collection

L. M. 'Mike' Hurley Collection, Photo Box 25 L. M. 'Mike' Hurley Collection

Comments

For questions contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Language

eng

Keywords

Harvey County (Kan.), Railroad shops & yards, Railroad facilities, Railroad construction & maintenance

Share

Image Location

 
COinS