The old gymnasium/library is shown with the power plant. The original greenhouse was on the south side of the Industrial Building, and it can be seen on the right side of the picture. Taken probably around 1913.
Glass negative, black and white, 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Gymnasium, Power Plant and Greenhouse" (1913). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 713.