Entrance to the Women's Building on the east side. It was originally the gymnasium and library, but when Sheridan Coliseum was built in 1917, the gymnasium was turned into the Women's Building, so called because it housed the office of the Dean of Women, Elizabeth Agnew. Date of photo unknown.
Glass negative, black and white, 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Entrance to the Women's Building" (2021). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 712.