Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

GN_505

Date

1904

Description

Built in 1904, this was the first building on campus. It was known as the Administration Building or the Academic Building; named Picken Hall on May 28, 1909 in honor of the first administrator of the campus, Principal William S. Picken. This picture was taken most likely in 1904 or 1905.

Physical Description

Glass negative, black and white, 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches

Rights

© University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Comments

For questions contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Language

eng

Share

 
COinS