Originally known as the Hays Model Agricultural High School when it was built in 1912. By 1914, it was known as the Industrial Building and was renamed Rarick Hall in 1952. This building was demolished in 1978 and replaced by the new Rarick Hall. A picture is in the 1914 Reveille.
8"x10" black and white glass negative
© University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Industrial Building" (1914). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 60.