Group of women outside of Custer Hall which was completed in 1922. Picture is in the 1928 Reveille. The women's hall was named for Elizabeth Custer, the wife of General George Armstrong Custer. General Custer was stationed at Fort Hays during 1870.
8"x10" black and white glass negative
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Women of Elizabeth Custer Hall" (1928). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 57.