Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

GN_129

Date

1926

Description

Forsyth Library, shown shortly after construction was finished in 1926. This building is now known as McCartney Hall. The new Forsyth Library was built in 1967 across the street.

Physical Description

Glass negative, black and white, 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches

Rights

© University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Comments

For questions contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Language

eng

Share

 
COinS