Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

GN_111_03

Approximate Date

1907

Description

Early picture of the college that shows the "Incubator" to the far left. The building was the original hospital building at old Fort Hays and was moved to the campus in 1904. It was known as the "incubator" because so many programs began in it. The Administration Building and the Gymnasium are also shown in this picture taken probably around 1907.

Physical Description

4"x6" black and white glass negative

Language

eng

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Rights

Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University

Comments

For questions or to request permissions, contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Share

 
COinS