Early picture of the college that shows the "Incubator" to the far left. The building was the original hospital building at old Fort Hays and was moved to the campus in 1904. It was known as the "incubator" because so many programs began in it. The Administration Building and the Gymnasium are also shown in this picture taken probably around 1907.
4"x6" black and white glass negative
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Early Campus Buildings" (1907). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 479.