The Fort Hays Normal building on the grounds of the Golden Belt Fair Association which was built by the male students of the college in 1916. The first floor was used for college exhibits; the second floor contained a lounge and refreshment stand. The Golden Belt Fairgrounds were where Lewis Field Stadium and Stadium Place Apartments currently stand.
8"x10" black and white glass negative
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
This material is in the public domain
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Fort Hays Building at the Golden Belt Fairgrounds" (1916). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 39.