The building that is now known as Martin Allen Hall was built as a gymnasium in 1906. It later was known as the Women's Building and later still, the Social Center. It was named Martin Allen Hall in 1960.
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Front of Gymnasium" (1939). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 317.