The first dining hall was in the "Incubator", the old hospital building from the fort that had been moved to the campus site in 1904. This picture was taken in 1909.
black and white slide
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
This material is in the public domain.
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "First Dining Hall" (1909). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 315.