These buildings were used on the Golden Belt Fairgrounds before they were bought by the college in 1932. They were made into living quarters for the male college students. The Golden Belt Fairgrounds were where Lewis Field Stadium and Stadium Place Apartments currently stand. Date of picture is unknown.
black and white slide
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Barracks used at Lewis Field" (1927). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 309.