Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

WS_CH_069

Description

The old hospital building from Fort Hays Military Reservation was used as the 1st building for the new college in 1902.

Physical Description

black and white slide

Rights

© University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Comments

For questions contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Language

eng

Share

 
COinS