The Cody Commons was built in 1923 as a dining hall for the college students. It later had an annex built on the south side in 1936 and was incorporated into the new Memorial Union building in 1958.
black and white slide
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
This material is in the public domain.
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Cody Commons" (1925). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 299.