Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

WS_CB_183

Approximate Date

1959

Description

Forsyth Library as seen from the northwest on the quad in July 1959. This building is now known as McCartney Hall. The new Forsyth Library was built in 1967 across the street.

Physical Description

color slide

Language

eng

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Rights

Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University

Comments

For questions or to request permissions, contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Share

 
COinS