The east side of Lewis Field Stadium in April 1948. Built as both a football stadium and a dormitory by the WPA project, the stadium has been renovated and updated. It currently houses coaches' offices and locker rooms.
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Lewis Field" (1948). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 197.