Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

WS_CB_057

Approximate Date

1952

Description

The west wing of Custer Hall was added to the original building in 1952.

Physical Description

color slide

Language

eng

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Rights

Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University

Comments

For questions or to request permissions, contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Share

 
COinS