Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

WS_CB_039

Approximate Date

1952

Description

The west and south side of the building that was renamed Davis Hall in honor of Edwin Davis, a long-time professor of Industrial Arts.

Physical Description

color slide

Language

eng

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Rights

Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University

Comments

For questions or to request permissions, contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Share

 
COinS