Construction on this building actually began in the spring of 1951, but the excavation caved in during the flood that hit the campus in May. The new building was finally finished by the fall of 1952. This is the south side facing the quadrangle. Renamed Davis Hall in honor of Edwin Davis, a long-time professor of Industrial Arts.
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Wooster, Lyman Dwight, "Applied Arts Building" (1952). Lyman Dwight Wooster Photograph Collection. 158.