Construction of the St. Catherine Catholic Church began in 1890 and was completed by October 1892. The church is 60 feet long and 40 feet wide with its tower rising 116 feet.
© Forsyth Library Special Collections, Fort Hays State University. May not be reproduced without permission.
Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections
Nicholas, Patty, "St. Catherine Catholic Church" (2005). Volga German Buildings of Ellis and Rush Counties. 7.