View from the south of the Basilica of St. Fidelis, formerly known as the St. Fidelis Catholic Church, which was built from 1909 through 1911. It received the nickname of "Cathedral of the Plains" from William Jennings Bryan when he visited St. Fidelis in 1912.
Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright Forsyth Library Special Collections, Fort Hays State University. May not be reproduced without permission.
Forsyth Library Special Collections, https://fhsu.edu/library/specialcollections/index
Weber, Mitch, "Basilica of St. Fidelis" (2003). Volga German Buildings of Ellis and Rush Counties. 56.