School building that was completed in 1912 and was a parochial school in its beginnings. It became a public school in 1940 and lasted for 55 years until it closed in 1995.
Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright Forsyth Library Special Collections, Fort Hays State University. May not be reproduced without permission.
Nicholas, Patty, "Parochial school next to the St. Anthony Catholic Church" (2000). Volga German Buildings of Ellis and Rush Counties. 47.