The two-story building that served as the parochial school and later a public school was built in 1902. It was built with limestone that was quarried from a nearby farm. The school was closed in 1999 and now serves as a parish center.
Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright Forsyth Library Special Collections, Fort Hays State University. May not be reproduced without permission.
Forsyth Library Special Collections, https://fhsu.edu/library/specialcollections/index
Nicholas, Patty, "Parochial school in Catharine" (2001). Volga German Buildings of Ellis and Rush Counties. 4.