Postcard that features St. Francis Catholic Church with its steeple. St. Francis Catholic Church was completed in 1889.
Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright Forsyth Library Special Collections, Fort Hays State University. May not be reproduced without permission.
Forsyth Library Special Collections, https://fhsu.edu/library/specialcollections/index
Nicholas, Patty, "St. Francis Catholic Church" (2001). Volga German Buildings of Ellis and Rush Counties. 27.