Postcard that features the St. Francis School which was completed in 1893. It was a parochial school until 1948 when the Hays School district took over. It is currently used as a parish hall.
Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections
Copyright Forsyth Library Special Collections, Fort Hays State University. May not be reproduced without permission.
Forsyth Library Special Collections, https://fhsu.edu/library/specialcollections/index
Nicholas, Patty, "St. Francis School" (2001). Volga German Buildings of Ellis and Rush Counties. 26.