An aerial view of the Lewis Field barracks, Men's Residence Hall, Custer Hall and part of Lewis Field stadium. Custer Hall is on the top left quarter. The barracks were buildings brought in from the Walker Air Base after World War II for students to live in.
black and white photograph
© University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
"Aerial Photograph of Lewis Field Barracks." (1950). University Archives Photographs Collection. 47.