A photograph of the Lewis Field Barracks. The Barracks were brought to the campus from Walker Air Base after WWII and were used for married students housing
black and white photograph
Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections
University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University, https://www.fhsu.edu/library/specialcollections/university-archives
Copyright University Archives, Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
"Lewis Field Barracks" (1955). University Archives Photographs Collection. 46.