George Sternberg Album #8 - 1940
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

sa8_065_03

Description

A black and white photo of the motor court and gas station called "Pioneer Cabins". A circular driveway surrounds a grass lawn that has trees. There are three wooden chairs and two metal chairs on the lawn. A truck is parked in front of one of the cabins. A car is parked to the side of the motor court office. Signs advertising Coca-Cola and Quaker State Oil are seen in the gas station area. It was confirmed by the Lusk (Wyoming) library that this motor court was in Lusk.

Physical Description

black and white photograph

Rights

© University Archives, Fort Hays State University

Publisher

Digitized by Forsyth Digital Collections

Comments

For questions contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Language

eng

Share

 
COinS