Stafford County Museum Collection
 

Preview

image preview

Identifier

025_1986_44_2830

Approximate Date

January 1917

Description

Collage of pictures with one man, a schoolhouse and school children that has the words Happy Valley School 1916-1917, M. Earl Hutton, teacher / Happy Valley School opened in 1880 and stood on two acres of land 4 1/2 miles northeast of St. John in Section 14 of St. John Township. As many as 50 students attended the school at any one time. The original building was torn down in 1924. Hutton, M. Earl, Happy Valley School

Physical Description

5" x 7" Glass-plate negative

Subject

Men, Boys, Girls, School children, Teachers, Schools, Stafford County (Kan.)

Rights

© Stafford County Historical and Genealogical Society. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced without permission. Please credit Stafford County Historical and Genealogical Society as your source.

Publisher

Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections

Collection

Gray Studio Glass Plate Negative Collection

Comments

For questions contact the Stafford County Historical and Genealogical Society.

Keywords

Men, Boys, Girls, School children, Teachers, Schools, Stafford County (Kan.)

Share

Image Location

 
COinS