Download Full Text (284 KB)
Article that commemorates the 25th anniversary of the ground breaking for the new coliseum. In 1941, the Administration offices, the Extension divison, the printing office, the health department, and the music department were located in this building. It also states that the building was named in honor of General [Philip] Sheridan, commandant at the old Fort Hays in the early days.
Original Publication Date
Leader, State College, "Sheridan Coliseum: Newspaper, Sod Broken for Coliseum Twenty-five Years Ago" (2016). Sheridan Hall. 40.