Harvey County Historical Museum Photographs
 

Creator

Preview

image preview

Identifier

200913588

Approximate Date

1-1-1923

Description

Oil House. "View from the south. Built in 1898 from materials in oil house torn down at Nickerson and material from the original Newton oil house which was located to the south of this one, where the tracks are now located. This building was the roundhouse yard office in later years until they were moved to the storehouse and then to the wash room and switch shanty building. - Mike Hurley" Full resolution copies of this file are not available.

Subject

Harvey County (Kan.), Postcards, Office buildings, Railroad companies

Rights

© Harvey County Historical Museum. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced without permission. To request permission, contact info@hchm.org. Please credit Harvey County Historical Museum as your source.

Publisher

Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections

Collection

L. M. 'Mike' Hurley Collection, Photo Box 25 L. M. 'Mike' Hurley Collection

Comments

For questions contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Language

eng

Keywords

Harvey County (Kan.), Postcards, Office buildings, Railroad companies

Share

Image Location

 
COinS