Harvey County Historical Museum Photographs
 

Creator

Linda Koppes

Preview

image preview

Identifier

2008100803-2

Approximate Date

1-1-1963

Description

Halstead. Blurry photo. Two-story frame house on farmstead. c. 1963. History enclosed with photo reads: "Location 1 mile west of Farmers Corner west of Halstead off the highway to the right and west of river. Built in 1876 by Jacob Andres and his son Gustav. Purchased by Peter Claassen - First minister of Mennonite Church, Newton. Great great grandfather of Walter Claassen. Later owned by C. F. (Fritz) Claassen, grandfather of Walter Claassen. Donated by Margaret Hiebert."

Physical Description

3 1/2" x 5"

Subject

Stained glass, Light fixtures, Methodist churches, Sedgwick (Kan.), Harvey County (Kan.)

Rights

© Harvey County Historical Museum. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced without permission. To request permission, contact info@hchm.org. Please credit Harvey County Historical Museum as your source.

Publisher

Access provided by Forsyth Digital Collections

Collection

Harvey County Towns and Rural Areas, Photo Box 19 B Halstead-Residences

Comments

For questions contact ScholarsRepository@fhsu.edu

Language

eng

Keywords

Stained glass, Light fixtures, Methodist churches, Sedgwick (Kan.), Harvey County (Kan.)

Share

Image Location

 
COinS